I Have to just jump right in and get my feet wet and learn as I go along. I'm rather old school and with trial and error I'm navigating my way around this web world. It can be fun and yet so much time can be absorbed before you know it. We got our lap top sometime early last year and I must say..laundry and housework in general suffered. I finally got a grip and now have a pretty good balance but I do find on my days off I do enjoy a pot of coffee and my laptop. Today is a perfect day for this activity because of the cold temps outside. A snow storm is in the forecast for later so it's cloudy outside yet the natural light that streams in the Great Room and my little four legged friend at my feet still warms my insides. My youngest girl is going full days now on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that frees up some "Mommy Time". I do have to volunteer up at school at noon so I must stay on task. Hard to do sometimes!
Lets see..I have so many balls in the error regarding decorating...I have several projects started but not completed and some I can't wait to pop the paint cans on! Time and budget have stalled some and reaching a decision is the other culprit. Yes, I'll say it here..I am in decisive! I am going to post pictures of my incomplete projects in hopes to organize my thoughts and goals for the space. That's what I look forward to this blog helping me to do. If I inspire or help someone along the way, well that is just bonus. There are so many wonderful blogs on here, such talented and giving people.
My little gems keep me busy too. I love planning family events, whether it be ice skating, picnics or a simple walk in the neighborhood. My husband always teases me about packing a 5 pound bag with 10 pounds of stuff. But in my defense I cherish my days as a little girl growing up in a large family and I hope to create wonderful times my girls will never forget.
Enjoy your day!
Maureen
No comments:
Post a Comment