I love this time of year. All my little perennials are popping up and stretching as though they have just woken from a long winters nap. It's amazing how overnight they can pop up and grow so fast.
We live in the tree tops!
The neighborhood is so alive. All the children playing in the yards, couples walking and lemonade stands have even popped up already. We've had warmer temps than usual..today it is cooler and I'm loving it.
The girls race in the house to change and out the door they go. Dinners are later and lighter but no one
seems to mind. Especially Mom!!
I usually have some pansies planted by now to carry me through May but I held off for various reasons. I'm wrapping up our big fundraiser this week at the girls school and my husband and I are heading off for a getaway in a few weeks and I didn't want the caretakers of the girls to have to worry about my plants.
I love the signs of Spring popping up everywhere!
ReplyDeleteSpring is my favorite time of yr. Especially the trees with flowers. :) Those green vases on that table are too cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks they are actually oil lamps that I put on the deck railing. They are a bit over scaled for the table. I just have them there for safe keeping.
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring! :-) Everything budding and blossoming here too and I'm loving it. Hope you're having a good week.
ReplyDeleteLove the lamps! Thanks for stopping by and for the great tip!
ReplyDeleteTake care